Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shawn Chrystopher - I.W.G. 2: I Told You So [Mixtape]



I've been following Shawn Chrys for a minute and this is his new mixtape presented by 2dopeboyz/Illroots/Tapemasters inc... Now you should already know that I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't interesting.. Inglewood's own Shawn Chrystopher is definitely an MC set on creating his own path in the minefield that is the Hip-Hop music business... You should pay attention!.. Shawn kicks rhymes over an ecclectic mix of tracks, explains his approach to music and gives us his opinion on a couple of matters through some interludes..

New Album: 'City with No Seasons'... this August

"I think somewhere in this timeframe music used to stimulate and than it was lost somewhere...it doesn't really stimulate us like it used to"....Shawn Chrystopher

Download/Stream: HonourRoleStudent

0 comments: