Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Kid Daytona - The Engine (prod. Double O)



The Kid Daytona's mixtape, hosted by Mick Boogie, dropped today and I was interested...I had been sitting on this track I saw the other day and decided to give it a listen...Now its posted here which should tell you how I feel about it...Production by Double O from Kidz in the Hall...

"They wanna know what keeps me going ....I'm on my ooown..."

The Kid Daytona - The Engine (prod. Double O)


Whole Tape: The Kid Daytona - Daytona 500

Tracklist:

1. The First Lap
2. The Wings (prod. 6th Sense)
3. The Body (prod. Ill Bomb)
4. The Engine (prod. Double 0)
5. The Navigation (prod. Jet Audio)
6. The Take Off (Flight) (prod. The Government)
7. The Pit Crew *BONUS TRACK* feat. Outasight, Harlem’s Cash, 6th Sense (prod. 6th Sense)

0 comments: