Thursday, April 23, 2009

Whatzisface - Face Against the Machine (Cameos by Ill Bill and The Cool Kids)



Whatzisface comes with bars on a mix of 10 classic remixed Rage Against the Machine tracks..With a little help from Ill Bill(La Coka Nostra and The Cool Kids)..I love it when artists do creative stuff like this especially when Rage is involved(Long time Rage fan)..Illl.....Download that...trust me...

Whatzisface:

"soooooooo...I went nuts and to keep my creative process on its toes...I present, Face Against The Machine Mixtape. Its a Consecutive mix of 10 songs produced and written by yours truly.
I brought some friends along for the ride whom you'll just have to listen to hear super exclusive verses and guest production by some very well know dudes. "

Whatzisface - Face Against The Machine

0 comments: