Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pic: Pharrell Gettin Tattoos Removed



Remember that crazy skin graft story?...Well I guess he decided against that and went straight for lazer treatmet...Thats what happens when you get older...You start to realize having naked women all over your body(in tattoo form that is) probably isnt the best thing...

Side note: I have a big tattoo on my arm and its not visible with most things I wear, but I wonder if I would want my kids(when I have em) to see their dad like that...Can definitely relate...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

as a female it is even more of a stare moment cause most ppl aren't used to women with so many tattoos! you may say that it is apart of growin up to have them removed some of us do see our work as art! more power to those who wanna remove em but when i got em i knew they were forever