Thursday, April 2, 2009

35bag - Elevator Girl + Find Me ft. Julia Spada + Game Over ft. Anthony Mills



Get to know 35bag...The guy is a multi-instrumentalist producer out of Sweden...His music is a fusion of old school R&B, Blues, Funk, Jazz, and a whole lot of other good stuff...I've been playing some his tracks the past couple of days and hes bonkers..I previously posted a track of his called 'Hot Like Hell' ft. Anthony Mils.. And I've returned with some more heat...I'm a fan of artists that do their own instrumentation.....Kind of needed some laidback music as an antidote to all the other stuff thats in my ipod...



35bag - Elevatorgirl



35bag - Find Me ft. Julia Spada<--Fresh...


35bag ft. Anthony Mills - Game Over.. shout to Mybestfriedismygrind.com for the last two joints..Best site I've seen on the music scene in Sweden.


Previously posted>> 35bag ft. Anthony Mills - Hot Like Hell


to 35bag...'Tape You' is my sh__...I want that EP buddy...

0 comments: