Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wood Wear ft. Mickey Factz, Fresh Daily, P. Casso, Homeboy Sandman..



Well...I was doing some Javascript homework, but I checked my inbox and look what I found...

I got that hip-hop fix for that ass....some of the most talented NY grinders on the scene... I know you remember that 'Wu Wear' beat when the Wu-tang was droppin Wu-Wear(don't front like you didn't rock some Wu-wear..I was broke so all I could afford was the tees)..That joint was bangin everywhere in the 206 in those days especially all the Asian kids with their Honda Civics(the memories)...Well anyway the track features Mickey Factz, Fresh Daily, Homeboy Sandman, P.CASSO, Soul Purpose, A-butta, Christina K and Peter Hadar.

The track is off the upcoming Earthtone Mixtape Dropping soon...

Wood Wear ft. Mickey Factz, Fresh Daily, P.Casso, Homeboy Sandman......

Shout to P. Casso

Man...Don't let me in your closet...I'll bet I'll find one or two of these..

0 comments: