Friday, March 20, 2009

Ship Log: Kid Cudi Not Retiring!, Mos Def X Jay Electronica - Simpatico, + More Music

Kid Cudi is Not Retiring! Via DJ SKEE..



I told you he was buggin....





+ New: Kevin Rudolph ft. Kid Cudi - Welcome to the World ...Not feeling it...[Datnewcudi.com]

----------------

Just Blaze plays Snippets of Jay Elextronia X Mos Def collab.....I posted this video a while back..



Its called 'Simpatico'

Just Blaze plays snippets of Mos Def X Jay Electronica project

Also...Check Mos's 'Ecstatic Promo Trailer' via myspace...

---------------

The Knux - Fire(Put it in the Air)



To be honest I was feelin the Knux for like 5 min than I stopped paying attention cause they were artists but you could tell the A&R's were to involved..Well this track is making me want to take another look...

-------------

33bags ft. Anthony Mills - Hot As Hell....Utter Dopeness...Anthony Mills = One of My favorite new Artists....[My Best Friend is My Grind]

Rick Ross - Maybach Music 2 (ft. Kanye West & T-Pain).....Ok You know this is going to be playing everywhere soon...Not my steez really......[Illroots.com]

Movie: 'Slingshot Hip Hop'..Remember what Hip-hop used to mean??....It still means that for kids in Palestine!!....I miss those days....Saw this the other night DOOOOPE Movie!...[Trailer on Youtube]

Pacific Division - OPP Cover(No DJ)................[2dopeboyz]



Huf 09 5-panel Caps.....Dirt Bag Crew........[CtotheJL]

Celeb - The Fame...Pretty Dope Record..Thanks to Ryan West @ G.O.O.D....[Ryan West G.O.O.D Music]

Morphie Juice Pack ....Makes your Iphone look Cooler and last longer.....[Engadget]

Japanese Cartoon (Lupe Fiasco) ..Crowd Participation + In the Jaws of the Lords of Death.....Didn't post these cause I'm not really feeling Lupe's acting.....[Jaws of the Lords.. + Crowd Participation 2dopeboyz on the download links]

Cousin Cole - Major Rager Mixtape................[Discobelle]

Wale ft. Tre & Curren$y - Wordplay.............[Wale's Hypebeast Blog]



DJ Singh Slim - GO GO Experience Mixtape ft. Wale, Bun B, and more.....Been meaning to learn about D.C. Go-Go......[Wale]


Its late and I got something dope to share with you, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow..

0 comments: