Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ship Log: Daft Punk Scores Tron 2.0, Public Enemies Trailer, Q-tip X Martha Stewart,..+ More Music



Daft Punk Scores Tron 2.0

--------------



Not really a fan of either Christian Bale or Johnny Depp, but I .... wit it..

--------------



Q-tip... One of my favorite people in the world...

-------------

D.A. & Max ....Learn those names...



She Loves Everybody + Jimmy Choos...2 of my favorite tracks from Last year...
------------


I'm still waiting for the Ghostface Doll

Ghostface - Message from Ghostface (For Rhianna).....[Nah Right]

KNAAN - You Can't Buy This(Blend Tape by K-salaam & Beatnick)...All unreleased Knaan records.......[TSS]





Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money Exhibit..AWR/MSK Show @ Canvas L.A....Ridiculous!...[The Gluttony]

Kid Cudi on the 'Sky Might Fall' leak that had the 'Internet Goin Nuts'....[Cudi]

DJ Mehdi - Tunisia Bambaata............[A-trak]

Kid Cudi - Dat New New (Viking Remix)........[Datnewcudi.com]

Worlds Most Expensive CD...I'm offended (Seriously).....[Lipstick Diaries]

Visvim Spring/Summer Logan Deck Lo...Nice.....[Hi snobs..]

Mick Boogie Presents: Mateo - Underneath The Sky (Mixtape Ch. 1)

Tracklisting:

1. Story intro
2. Ooh N Love
3. Live Your Life / Get Out of My Mind -Mateo Mix
4. Say You Will Intro
5. Say You Will feat. Fashawn -Mateo Mix
6. Coldest Winter / Static - Mateo Mix
7. Underneath the Sky feat. Shawn Chrystopher

...[My inbox..shouts Evan W]

Ahhh man Coolio???...Crack? @ LAX.......[TMZ]

More..Quest for Flip-it-Fridays..'Tainted Woes'.....[Quest]

Camp Lo - Regulate....Yeah they're dropping a new record...I might pick it up....[Newmusiccartel]

The Ultimate Archive: Megan Fox's hottest pics............[Complex]

Now that we have all the important stuff out of the way I thought I'd mention....

Jobless Rate hits 8.1% + 651k Jobs lost in Feb

*Eyes close slowly*

0 comments: