Friday, March 20, 2009

New! Kelis - Love Cherry + Feel Alive Prod. Diplo



So I hade made a post about Diplo working with Kelis not to long ago and since these are 2 of my favorite artists in music I was obviously all over it.... So diplo had sent these tracks to the pregnant Kelis and I'm assuming these are going to be off an upcoming album and if they're any indication of what a new Kelis record might be like I think its gonna be pretty damn good. These tracks are mad low quality snippets and they sound like they were just recorded from her session and are not snippets of the actual mastered recording, but at the end of the day just hearing this will do for now...so.....



Kelis - Feel Alive (Snippet) prod. Diplo

Kelis - Love Cherry (Snippet) prod. Diplo <---WOOOOW! @ approx :24 in..

Still miss her Neptunes days but...

A Kelis video Retrospective(Damn it Nas! Why'd you have to steal my woman..lol..) on the other end>>>>



Young, Fresh, & New


Truth or Dare


Help Me


Millionaire ft. Andre 3000


Good Stuff


Trick Me


Get Along With You




...Read more

1 comments:

JLAMAR said...

Fucking LOVE Kelis.