Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dam Funk - LAtrifying(Daniel Merriweather Remix) + Lets Take Off(Far Away)

Dam-Funk @ the Do-over

The Stones throw affiliated DJ..Dam Funk.. has been killin the L.A. music scene for a minute.. I became aware of him via 'The Do-over' which is my favorite Summer spot out here in L.A..... His record 'LAtrifying' hit me like a brick wall when I heard it on Ronson's Authentic Sh*t Podcast a couple of weeks ago and since it hasn't leaked in full form to the net and it seems we'll have to wait for the 12" for 'Lets Take Off' to hit stores whch will include 'LAtrifying'... But since I have some music editing knowledge I did some work and now I have Daniel Merriweather's Freestyle over Latrifying and also Dam-Funk recently made Lets take Off(Far Away) available for download via dublab....So now I bring you both...


Dam Funk - LAtrifying(Daniel Merriweather Remix)

Dam Funk - Lets Take Off(Far Away)


Be sure of one thing when I get my hands on it Latrifying will be right here..

4 comments:

Sjef Rolet said...

Major respect for this one!

Anonymous said...

hey man..you got the full version of LAtrifying rmx?

Robert said...

daniel merriweather and mark poncing are a bunch of cunts -dam funk is shithot tho keep it deep

RT313 deep said...

daniel marriweather stop him please stop him hes crap and mark poncing twat--keep it deep dam funk is cool tho