Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blu - IFeel ft. Miss Jack Davey (J*Davey) (prod. L.A.U.S.D)!!!!





Blu - IFeel ft. J Davey(prod. L.A.U.S.D)

Excuse me I might stop blogging for a couple days to make sure you inhale what just happened here...Basically my 2 favorite artists on the planet Los Angeles right now Blu and J*Davey decided to collab on a track!!! Off L.A. based Production duo L.A.U.S.D's new project..L.A.U.S.D. presents… Curly Tops & Nautica Jackets ..Freshselects dropped the ridiculous leak I made a post about a minute ago... I've been looking for it and now its here...The record is ill...Kind of Miss Jack and Blu doing a little flirting...OK..I'm done for the night one of the dopest tracks I've ever posted in this blogs short existence is here now.

So I hadn't been on Miss Jack's blog in a minute but supposedly Blu rapped a line 'Pipe dreams, I reach for daily/Stoned daisy, and daydream about bonin’ J*DaVeY' on the track 'Say Say' which you can hear ...here... Miss Jack made this post...I heart u 2 Blu with the XXL video of Blu spitting the verse...and the world found itself with this little track...Miss Jack even spits..




More on the L.A.U.S.D project including some leaks @ 2dope

L.A.U.S.D is made of Miss Jack's twin brother Polyester and Lazy Lou



Was gonna post some other stuff, but it all seems unworthy in comparison...

0 comments: