Sunday, February 8, 2009

Janelle Monae - Violet Stars Live @ The Mondrian/Skybar la




Last night was a great night in L.A. and I missed it altogether to go eat out with some friends... I was supposed to go Janelle Monae's Pre Grammy show @ the Mondrian/Skybarla w/Murs and than Boombox @ the Grand Star Jazz club with Illa J, J-Rocc, and House Shoes.... So basically I'm a complete loser cause I'm hearing both events were dope as ___k! Janelle Monae climbed into the Pool and does a lap, than she climbs on to a tree... and I have some video on the other side courtesy of Eightysbaby via twitter..

The video comes courtesy of Tunji(of Inverse)

you can check out the clip from Boombox last night where J-Rocc dropped some unheard Dilla X MF Doom for Dilla's B.Day.. here





...Read more

0 comments: