Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Item of the Week #10: Bomber Jackets

Kid Robot Perforated Leather

Calvin Klein rain Resistant Bomber

BAPE MA-1 Leather Bomber

BAPE MA-1 Leather Bomber

Fifth Ave Shoe Repair Bomber

Fifth Ave Shoe repair Bomber

HUF Leather Bomber

Double Goose V Bomber Jacket

I've been shopping for a dope bomber for a minute so this week I give you a glimpse of some of my finds...Yeah I know its basically spring and I live in L.A. *wtf!??* am I wearing bombers for..? ...F___ You!(lol) Anyway in L.A. we don't really pay attention to seasons...Cause days are always sunny(most of the time anyway)and nights are cool.. So I'm (un)fashionably late on the whole Bomber jacket tip... But I'm definitely copping one soon... Will it be one of these?...Maybe.. Probabaly not..

0 comments: