Sunday, February 8, 2009

Under the Radar: Darkim B. Allah - God in the Ghetto (prod D.C.)




So I'm now starting a new series I call 'Under the Radar'... This feature will be about Music and Artists that are falling under the radar.. Since I get these tracks sent to me and I hear a lot of music that is not being posted on other sites cause the Artists lack the name recognition or associated buzz. I think there is a lot of great art out there and I want to share that with you.. So for my first post in this feature:

I'm not really familiar with Darkim B. Allah, but hes apart of a Wu Tang Affiliated Group called A.I.G out of New York. This track was shot over to me by one of his Producers D.C.. I've been playing it and it reminds me a lot of the period of late 80's early 90's hip-hop when Brand Nubian, Poor Righteous Teachers, and Wu were just bubblin.. I consider it to be the golden era of NY hip-hop artistry and my dude is really a throwback to that.. I'm all good with that..



Darkim B. Allah - God in the Ghetto (prod D.C.)

the track is off the God in the Ghetto Mixtape which you can pick up here
..
God in the Ghetto Mixtape

0 comments: