Saturday, January 3, 2009

SPZSHIP Artist Spotlight: Lovejones aka Ferris Bueller



I love finding new artists with great talent but little buzz or acknowledgement and watching them develop. I stay up late lookin for that new new....its just how I am...so when I find a great artist its like finding a diamond in the ruff...so I am starting this series to shine a spotlight on new artists that I think you should check out.

Today its Lovejones aka Ferris Bueller out of Chicago. This young MC has been using youtube, local shows, and a gift for lyricism(dude can spit for real) to build a little following and a silent buzz on the net. Enough so that it seems that he has even caught the ear of hip hop wonderkid 9th wonder. Take a listen to 'Daydreamin' from Lovejones..SPZSHIP's first artist spotlight....



Lovejones - Daydreamin


I said dude could spit...trust me...on the other side...




I don't front...









Want more = Dabahng U Tube channel


...Read more

0 comments: