Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chester French - 2008 Holiday Mix




One of my favorite new bands this year was Chester French the duo of D.A. and Max signed to the Neptunes Star Trak imprint. They dropped several geat tracks this year and I've made a point to keep track of every new piece of music I can get my hands on from these guys. And this appeared in my inbox yesterday...their 2008 Holiday Mix. This is their second year releasing a mix of songs that have influenced them musically this past year. This isnt a recap mix of tracks like the others. I think thats a great idea...so enjoy...

Download

TRACKLIST
01. Squeeze - Take Me, I'm Yours (Single Edit)
02. Marc Bolan & T. Rex - Metal Guru0
3. Cartola - Preciso Me Encontrar
04. Nina Simone - Sunday In Savannah
05. George Harrison - Art of Dying
06. Hugh Masekela - The Boy's Doin' It
07. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood - Some Velvet Morning
08. Steel Pulse - Your House
09. Makonde - Manzara
10. The Move - The Words of Aaron (2005 Remaster)
11. Aaliyah - I Care 4 U
12. Ennio Morricone - La Bambola
13. Graham Nash - Chicago
14. Barnes, Myra (Vicki Anderson) - The Message from the Soul Sisters, Pts. 1 & 2
15. George Harrison - Art of Dying

0 comments: