Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kid Cudi - Day N Nite (Crookers Remix) + Crookers Remix(AgentXBaseline Mix)



Video taken down @ behest of a Cudi Spaz!

more freeloads...thanks to Curb Crawlers



Kid Cudi -Day N Nite(Crookers vs AgentXBaseline Mix)

update: *Kid Cudi is pissed off* ...

IMO...don't really understand why.....The video is bananas!! I mean you make a video, the label spends money on it, I thought it was good(but all the cool people thought it sucked), and you say no I don't want others to see it? I like Kid Cudi...but thats some whiny bull sh**. Just shoot another video don't try to hide what you made, cause in the music biz thats basically impossible. Everything gets leaked eventually. You know how many 'unreleased' videos I have that are doper than the released version???

0 comments: