Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fresh Item of the Week: Anything DQM



So this is the first item of the week....and there is a lot of ish to post...but why not break the idea of 'item' of the week with posting about a brand...aaahhh yes people I break rules(even parameters I setup).





DQM(Dave's Quality Meat) is a New York brand with major flavor. A lot of dope releases recently....I was raised in Seattle during the whole Grunge movement and I grew up wearing flannel jump offs, sneakers, and ball caps so I love this whole flannel movement recently...but it really is being over done. But I think DQM does it well and they have their own style that I really like. Their collabos tend to be very dope and the quality of goods tends to be relatively close to what they charge for the items(which is amazing for streetwear). So for this week SPZSHIP recommends DQM.


Complex on the DQM Dunk High Release..




Some fresh recent releases from DQM on the other side....



08' Flannels


08' Caps





08 Pink Floyds



Multi-color caps



Fall Beanies



Recent Blazer X DQM collabs





...Read more

0 comments: