Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crooks & Castles 2 GB Bullet Flash Drive

I already have a flash drive on my key chain, but I had to cop this one Friday......and 20% off??? DEAL!!!



I had asked about this about 3 months ago and was told it was only a promotional item. Than I walk in yesterday and there it is. The flash drive is a collaboration betwen Crooks and Hellz Bellz with 2GB of storage space. The 8021 Melrose flagship store is carrying it now and they are taking phone orders(323.944.0576) so call now before its gone....



retail $45 + shipping & handling

CROOKS

Holiday 08' lookbook

more pics on the other side








while your @ it pickup the Mosely Tribe Collab Castellanos...I copped mine when they dropped on pre-order....Bananas!! The dopest shades out.



dont trust me...ask your boy...




...Read more

0 comments: